Calling CSS Gurus

sparkwebsparkweb Member, Integration Developer, FoxyShop, Order Desk
in Help edited April 2012
I did a demo video for setting up a checkout template using FoxyShop: (not my site, btw, all credit goes to Mike Imken)

Site works great, but this got me stumped: in webkit (Chrome and Safari), the product image on checkout is inexplicably being made super-small (6x6). I cannot for the life of me figure out what's affecting it. Any ideas? http://www.chameleonchilisauce.com/products/chameleon-chili-sauce-original/
Tagged:
Comments
  • lukeluke FoxyCart Team
    Super stoked about the video! I haven't had a chance to watch it yet (on the road), but I'm looking forward to checking it out.

As for the image on the checkout... it seems fine to me and this style seems to be applied from what I see:
    #fc_checkout_cart #fc_cart_container td.fc_cart_item_image img {
        width: 50px;
    }

When you inspect it, do you see anything interesting?
  • sparkwebsparkweb Member, Integration Developer, FoxyShop, Order Desk
    This is what it looks like in Chrome. I just don't see what's going on here. I looked through the whole stylesheet for anything affecting img or setting to 6px and there's nothing. Making me really scratch my head.

33upcfk.png
  • sparkwebsparkweb Member, Integration Developer, FoxyShop, Order Desk
    Got it! There was a max-width: 100% which was overruling this. I had to set
    max-width: none !important

and that did the trick. Thanks for eyeballing it for me.
  • lancelance Member, Community Support Member
    Glad you got this working. I spent some time looking at it yesterday and I have to admit, it had me stumped, as well!
  • lukeluke FoxyCart Team
    So odd that it looked just fine for me in Chrome. Maybe I hit it after you fixed it or... something.