Error code C: dupl - using Plug N Pay

I've setup the payment section using Plug N Pay

When I submit a transaction for $1.00 using a real credit card, I get the following error
Error: There was an error processing your payment: C: dupl

Can someone decipher this error code?
Comments
  • lancelance Member, Community Support Member
    @mraccine -

Can you provide a link to your store? Just to confirm, have you turned on Live Mode on the store?

Lance
  • Here is the link to the store - http://sammazzafarms.com/gift_cards.shtml

I assume it's in live mode. I just went through every option in the Foxycart Admin panel and can't seem to find the option.
  • fc_adamfc_adam FoxyCart Team
    @mraccine,

We'll dig into the logs for your store and see if we can get to the bottom of what you're seeing.
  • lukeluke FoxyCart Team
    Hey @mraccine. Unfortunately that gateway integration doesn't have logging associated with it to give us more information. Please give us a couple days to look into this and we'll get back to you. From the looks of things, we'll need to rebuild that integration in order to see what's going on and, hopefully, fix the issue you're seeing. Does this only happen when someone tries to submit a charge after an error on the checkout page?
  • Hi Luke,

It happens on the page where you enter all payment details including credit card data.

In PlugNPay, i can turn on test mode and process a TEST transaction using the name "cardtest" and card #4111111111111111

I'm not sure if the error is a Foxycart error or an error returned from the gateway.

Link to error message at top of payment page
  • I missed answering your last question - The error occurs when I come to the page for the first time as well as subsequent attempts. i thought the error message might indicate a "duplicate" transaction so I tried a different browser with a different amount. Still get the error. The only constant is my payment details with the same email address.
  • lukeluke FoxyCart Team
    Thanks for the additional details. We'll look into this and get back to you as soon as we are able. It's possible their gateway does have a limitation based on the email address, but we'll have to look into further to know for sure.
  • lukeluke FoxyCart Team
    Hey @mraccine. We just pushed out a complete rebuild of our Plugnpay integration for 072. Can you please try again? This time we'll have logging to figure out exactly what's going on.
  • Hi Luke,

Just tried twice - same error code.

Is the error from Plug N Pay?
  • Update - I Just created a blank form using Plug N Pay's form software (this bypasses Foxycart). I placed the html code on my site, tested and received the same error.

Since i can now determine that it's a Plug N Pay error, I'll reply tomorrow with more details after speaking with them.
  • lukeluke FoxyCart Team
    Thanks @mraccine. Yes, we now have the logs from your transaction so if they need that information, please let us know. That is the complete error message they are sending back to us.
  • evgevg FoxyCart Team
    Hello @mraccine,

We just got a reply from Plug'n Pay team:
    This would indicate that the username (publisher-name) you are using was cancelled because it is a duplicate.

Please change it to the whispered value.
  • Thanks everyone for all your help. We're up and running.
  • evgevg FoxyCart Team
    @mraccine: We're glad your problem has been solved. You're welcome!