The Foxy forums are on the move!

We're in the process of moving our forums over to a new system, and so these forums are now read-only.
If you have a question about your store in the meantime, please don't hesitate to reach out to us via email.

FCSID Passed Twice via Checkout Button

primuslutaprimusluta Member
in Bugs & Feature Requests edited May 2012
So updating my store I noticed that the cart behavior is kind of strange. First the overlay shows scrollbars with the cart information duplicated. Then when you checkout it seemed to duplicate the order so a quantity of one became a quantity of two, despite showing just one in the cart. So then I looked at the checkout button and noticed that the FCSID was being passed twice like - https://url.foxycart.com/checkout.php?fcsid=b9j8h0gvr0hel8tlq6n5kqu0n4&fcsid=b9j8h0gvr0hel8tlq6n5kqu0n4

The work around was to and quantity_max for the items, but that's not an ideal fix. I'm not sure if there's anything in the templates for changing how that button works.
Comments
  • sparkwebsparkweb Member, Integration Developer, FoxyShop, Order Desk
    This is usually indicative that you have two sets of jQuery or two sets of FoxyCart includes on your page (the script gets executed twice)
  • Thanks!!
    This seemed to do the trick
    <?php wp_deregister_script('jquery'); ?>	

Though I notice the checkout path is the same, the cart isn't duplicated and it doesn't double orders anymore!!
  • sparkwebsparkweb Member, Integration Developer, FoxyShop, Order Desk
    Ah, it looks like you are using FoxyPress. You should remove the FoxyCart include files from your header template since the plugin is including them for you. You have two versions in there.