Alternative Payment Gateways

SerbSerb Member
in Help edited September 2007
I have been taking a look around at FoxyCart and the various documentation that's available and I have to say that FoxyCart looks... well, foxy. I do have a question about payment gateways however.

I have a client who wants a shopping cart integrated with Mod(x) CMS, but has their own payment gateway that they want to use. From the documentation, it mentions Paypal and there is a mention of Authorize.net, but no actual details on integration. The gateway that my client is using is called RealEx Payments. They have it setup so that it posts the details of the products and pricing info to the gateway, and it does a callback upon completion of payment.

I'm wondering if it's possible to integrate something like this? I can provide more details about how this works if required!
Comments
  • lukeluke FoxyCart Team
    heheh... Serb said, "foxy."

We say that all the time. :)

We have a couple international gateways we're working on right now, so those will be first. I don't see too many details here. If you can get you hands on some php sample code, we might take a look at it.
  • Hey Luke, thanks for getting back. They have a developers area with code samples for RealEx payments. I downloaded the PHP version, which I have put up on the following link:

http://pmck.net/RealEx-Payments-Remote.zip

If you could take a look, that would be great!
  • lukeluke FoxyCart Team
    Ha! Not sure how I missed the big "Developers Area" main menu item... thanks for leading a blind man.

I'll take a look at this eventually and let you know. Our unofficial roadmap is filling up quickly with requests, so we're just prioritizing based on what the majority of our customers need right away.