Subscription end date PayPal problem

Hi,
Subscription cancellations have recently stopped updating our PayPal account of cancelled automatic payments, i.e. a customer sets an end date to their subscription and all looks ok on Foxy's side, but PayPal continues billing after end date.

It used to work ok, but for the past month or so it has stopped working. Nothing has changed on our side of things. Could you please advise?

Thanks.
Comments
  • fc_adamfc_adam FoxyCart Team
    @joshm,

Could you let us know which store this is for, and also some transaction ID's of some of the transactions that have had this issue? We'll dig in from our side and see if anything comes up.

If you'd prefer to keep it private, feel free to whisper your reply.
  • lukeluke FoxyCart Team
    Hey @Joshm. Our team is looking into this. In the mean time, have their been any changes at all on your side of things, specifically with PayPal? I know it sounds crazy, but sometimes PayPal upgrades accounts to a new version which changes things. Also, when you went to cancel the subscriptions in the FoxyCart admin, did you see any errors or warnings at all? Your store version is 070 and I know we made some improvements to PayPal Subscriptions in 071 and 072 so it's quite possible an upgrade would help here.

Also, I'm seeing errors like this in your store's logs:
    Error: There was an error processing your payment: (11569 Cannot increase delinquent amount) Cannot increase delinquent amount

Which may be related to this discussion.