Basic 'Add to Cart' Behavior Wrong

spidermitchspidermitch Member
in Help edited October 2008
I'll be brief, if you don't mind. It was recommended I use Foxycart as a solution so I have been trying to set it up. The behavior is not at all what I would expect. I have since made a basic, very basic site, to isolate what may be wrong. It too has the exact same behavior.

You can see what I mean at: mitchellmillron.com where the 'add to cart' brings up the overlay too low, and, well, you have to see to understand.

I have tried both the form and link method for products with the same result. I added what was recommended by the docs. I don't know what else to try.

One thing that I cannot seem to find is the class 'foxycart' on any of the included stylesheets. I was trying to trace the class but since I can't find 'foxycart' I've gotten a little frustrated.

So, anyone who feels like telling me what lame error I have made, feel free :-) Cause I'm really at my wit's end here!
Comments
  • Well, I am an idiot!! I found the error, which ended up being a single 'L' instead of a double 'L' in one of my includes. You'd think I could type my own name by now, but not so... what a shame...
  • As a final wrap up, a friend pointed out that I didn't even spell the domain name right in the initial post here. Well, pretty much says it all. I should be banned from the keyboard today, seeing how I can't seem to type...

mitchellmilliron.com (I need to change my name! too many similar looking letters)
  • brettbrett FoxyCart Team
    Haha, I'm glad you got it sorted out ;)
  • lukeluke FoxyCart Team
    That made my day. Too funny. Thanks.

Mitchell, the ability to laugh at yourself is a sign of true genius.

...and don't let me start telling you how bad at spelling I am. Brett could go on for hours making fun of me. So could my wife.