Remove "Cancel Subscription" Link in Receipt Email

cbootcboot Member
in Help edited July 2012
I am using a subscription with a set end date to function as a "payment plan" for a specific item. The product is shipped after the first payment is received. We have a one month return policy only. We don't want the customer to be able to "cancel their subscription" since they will have already received the product and need to pay off the rest of the payments. How can I remove the cancel subscription link from the receipt email that gets sent out?
Comments
  • fc_adamfc_adam FoxyCart Team
    @cboot,

At this time you'll need to actually roll your own emails using the XML datafeed and structure them as you'd like.

For what it's worth, we're currently working on advanced twig templating functionality which will make it possible to customise the different templates more (like the parts inside of FoxyCart placeholders like ^^cart^^), but for now you'll need to roll your own.

There is some notes on our wiki involving the datafeed here: http://wiki.foxycart.com/integration
  • lukeluke FoxyCart Team
    Actually, I think Adam may be incorrect here. The language section of the admin includes an "html subscription links" text area you can customize along with a bunch of other subscription related text fields. Updating those for your needs should work for you.
  • cbootcboot Member
    Ah!! How did I never notice the language section before!? This provides so much more flexibility. Thank you Luke and Adam!
  • fc_adamfc_adam FoxyCart Team
    Aha! Right you are @luke! Forgot about those.