The Foxy forums are on the move!

We're in the process of moving our forums over to a new system, and so these forums are now read-only.
If you have a question about your store in the meantime, please don't hesitate to reach out to us via email.

date_created and date_modified not setting in xml datafeed.

vikramvikram Member
in Help edited July 2012
Hello guys,

I have two stores set up on my website one for USA and one for Canada customers. The USA store is being working fine, so I emulated all the settings except from the USA store to create a similar store for Canada. I copied all the settings except I choose different shipping options in the store shipping tab. But now, I am getting <date_created> and <date_modified> child of <shipto_address><shipto_address>tags as "0000-00-00 00:00:00". Can anyone tell me what settings on the UI actually affects these tags in the XML datafeed?

Thanks a lot.
Comments
  • lukeluke FoxyCart Team
    Hello Vikram. Are you on two different store versions? What store version are you referring to (and which store)? If you could send us some example transactions as well so we could take a look, that would help.
  • lukeluke FoxyCart Team
    Hello VIkram. Sorry for not getting back to you last week, but this one took a little digging to discover what was going on. On May 17th we rolled out a change which is causing what you're seeing. It's not related to the store versions or the stores (you'll see that the other store also stopped having this data around that time).

Here's the announcement on the original roll out: http://forum.foxycart.com/discussion/5893

The customer address correctly stores the created and modified dates but the historical shipto address isn't storing that information correctly and thus, when we made the switch, the data now showing up in the XML was missing that information.

We'll keep looking into this and get the issue resolved. Whether or not we can update all historical data with the right data (using the customer address data as a guide) remains to be seen.
  • lukeluke FoxyCart Team
    Hello @vikram: I wanted to follow up with you and let you know we rolled out a fix today for this and updated all of the historical data to use the transaction date as the shipto created and modified dates. I hope that helps answer your question. Please let us know if you have any others.
  • vikramvikram Member
    @luke,
    Thanks a lot for the quick fix.