Foxy Forum Status

We're no longer responding to questions via our forum, but we will keep it up for historical reasons. If you can't find the answer you're looking for, please visit our knowledge base or contact us. If there's enough interest in the future, we may bring the forum back.

FedEx Ground for International Shipping Rate Calculations

lukeluke FoxyCart Team
in Important News edited July 2012
We just rolled out a change to how FedEx Ground is handled as a shipping option.

Previously, "Ground" might be listed as an option for international shipping from the US to Canada even if you did not intend to provide that shipping option. We've added a new "International Ground" FedEx option and pre-checked it in the admin for all stores who are using FedEx for international shipping and were already using Ground as an option. For stores that were using Ground but not using FedEx for international shipping, the box was left unchecked.

Action for you to take:
If you intend to use Ground as an international option for FedEx but you previously have not used FedEx for international shipping, go to your store's admin shipping section and check the for international shipping option under FedEx and select international ground.

As always, please let us know if you have any questions.
Comments
  • venpopvenpop Member
    Hi Luke,

We tried this option for International Ground, but kept running into this error message when entering an Italian zip code: "FedEx Error: Origin postal code missing or invalid. " Are there some setting options I can change in order to correct this error?

Max
  • lukeluke FoxyCart Team
    Hello Max. I think I responded to your email request on this one. Can you follow up there with the details? At the time I looked at your store, it wasn't configured with any configure shipping options.