The Foxy forums are on the move!

We're in the process of moving our forums over to a new system, and so these forums are now read-only.
If you have a question about your store in the meantime, please don't hesitate to reach out to us via email.

Shipping and discounts

Dsk1967Dsk1967 Member
in Help edited August 2012
Hi

SO we're thinking of charging a flat $7 for ground shipping and $27 for overnight.

There are a few iterations that I'd like to get your thoughts on:

1) With orders over 150 free ground shipping or $7off overnight. The 150 would have to be the post-coupon pre-tax price.

2) We are going to have "coming soon" products in their own separate sub-category. If anyone wants to order in advance, free ground shipping / $7 off air. This offer would apply only to items in that specific sub-category.

3) I am using consolibyte to link to QB - when the info comes into QB, in the memo field the description is in the following order: "25% off: 100.00 Code: SAVE25 Disc Type: blablabla Disc Descr: blablabla ..... Is there any way to have the CODE populate first in the memo field, followed by the "25% off: 100.00". If its crazy coding, I can work around it, but it would be ideal if it could be switched.

Thanks!
Dave
Comments
  • sparkwebsparkweb Member, Integration Developer, FoxyShop, Order Desk
    This is the script that you'll want to implement: http://wiki.foxycart.com/snippets/shipping/multiple_flat_rates - you can write some logic to add the shipping options you are looking for based on the cart total - the coupon total. There are some examples at the bottom of the page.

As far as the Consolibyte thing, I think that's something you'd need to broach with them directly as they are the ones in control of that code.