Shipping and discounts

Dsk1967Dsk1967 Member
in Help edited August 2012
Hi

SO we're thinking of charging a flat $7 for ground shipping and $27 for overnight.

There are a few iterations that I'd like to get your thoughts on:

1) With orders over 150 free ground shipping or $7off overnight. The 150 would have to be the post-coupon pre-tax price.

2) We are going to have "coming soon" products in their own separate sub-category. If anyone wants to order in advance, free ground shipping / $7 off air. This offer would apply only to items in that specific sub-category.

3) I am using consolibyte to link to QB - when the info comes into QB, in the memo field the description is in the following order: "25% off: 100.00 Code: SAVE25 Disc Type: blablabla Disc Descr: blablabla ..... Is there any way to have the CODE populate first in the memo field, followed by the "25% off: 100.00". If its crazy coding, I can work around it, but it would be ideal if it could be switched.

Thanks!
Dave
Comments
  • sparkwebsparkweb Member, Integration Developer, FoxyShop, Order Desk
    This is the script that you'll want to implement: http://wiki.foxycart.com/snippets/shipping/multiple_flat_rates - you can write some logic to add the shipping options you are looking for based on the cart total - the coupon total. There are some examples at the bottom of the page.

As far as the Consolibyte thing, I think that's something you'd need to broach with them directly as they are the ones in control of that code.