The Foxy forums are on the move!

We're in the process of moving our forums over to a new system, and so these forums are now read-only.
If you have a question about your store in the meantime, please don't hesitate to reach out to us via email.

DoubleClick Floodlight Tag

quadlandquadland Member
in General edited September 2012
Our client requested that we add DoubleClick Floodlight Tags to the checkout and receipt pages:

<iframe src="https://fls.doubleclick.net/activityi;src=XXXX;type=XXXX;cat=XXXX;qty=[qty];cost=[Revenue];ord=[OrderID]?"; width="1" height="1" frameborder="0" style="display:none"></iframe>

I want to confirm that if we add an iframe to the checkout and receipt templates, that we aren't compromising our PCI DSS compliance. Can you confirm?

Thanks.
Tagged:
Comments
  • lukeluke FoxyCart Team
    I don't think so due to cross-domain browser restrictions, but I've pinged @brett who knows more about this stuff. He's traveling at the moment, but will get back to you as soon as he's able.
  • brettbrett FoxyCart Team
    We're checking on this with our QSA. We'll let you know what they say. I'd give you my opinion, but I'm not sure it'd help much. (But imo it's fine.)
  • brettbrett FoxyCart Team
    Fwiw, our QSA says "it depends". Since I'm not a QSA I can't tell you officially (and if I could, the answer would probably be "it depends"). That said, we're continuing to look into this.