FoxyCart v1.0 Official Release thread

brettbrett FoxyCart Team
in Important News edited September 2012
FoxyCart v1.0 is here! There's some fun stuff in it, and we'd love it if all our users had at least a basic idea of the main new features:
If you have any questions about FoxyCart v1.0, the new pricing, or upgrading to v1.0, post them here and we'll be happy to help!
Comments
  • I'm in the position of needing to have a store ready for launch over the coming weekend which a) uses Paypal Express and b) could make use of the Twig template or I'll need to implement a custom receipt email based on the XML feed.

I'd far rather upgrade to 1.0 but obviously that could be a show stopper based on Paypal Express (which is mentioned in Known Issues). Are you able to give a little more information on what to look for in testing? What are others experiencing?
  • brettbrett FoxyCart Team
    Hi @jcdm. You mean this known issue?
    > 2012-05-15: PayPal Express and Subscriptions to start in the future have some issues we're currently looking into.

Just want to make sure we're on the same page.
  • Yeah - that's the one. Just looking for any further info you're able to give (if that's nothing at this stage, so be it!)

Thanks Brett!
  • lukeluke FoxyCart Team
    Our gateway developer has looked into that issue but we don't yet have a solution for it. Do you have a specific requirement for PayPal Express subscription transactions that start in the future?