The Foxy forums are on the move!

We're in the process of moving our forums over to a new system, and so these forums are now read-only.
If you have a question about your store in the meantime, please don't hesitate to reach out to us via email.

Checkout link opens checkout in colour box

babblebibbabblebib Member
in Help edited October 2012
Hi,

I am having an issue with my checkout implementation. My view cart ages uses color box but my checkout page should be 'full screen'.

If a user clicks checkout on my site, it goes to the full screen checkout page as you would expect, however if a user clicks checkout from the view cart page (the color box pop-up) it opens the full checkout page inside the color box.

Does anyone know what I have done wrong here? You can see my site here http://goo.gl/zFx7p

Regards
Tagged:
Comments
  • lukeluke FoxyCart Team
    Very strange. @brett or @fc_adam may have some ideas, but so far I haven't been able to figure out why it's ignoring the target="_top" directive which should push it out of that frame. It looks like your page is being wrapped in a form tag so maybe this applies? http://wiki.foxycart.com/integration/asp.net/forms

Also, your cart template has the FoxyCart includes in it which may cause problems. Those should only be included on your site, not on your cart/checkout/receipt templates.

We'll keep looking into it. Are there any non-standard things you're doing with regards to the site? Is it going through some kind of site accelerator or anything like that?
  • brettbrett FoxyCart Team
    @babblebib, what browser are you seeing this in? I've tested in Firefox and Chrome and it looks good to me at this point.
  • sparkwebsparkweb Member, Integration Developer, FoxyShop, Order Desk
    I tested this earlier in Firefox and it was not opening the checkout in the colorbox. I just tested again and it's working properly now.
  • lukeluke FoxyCart Team
    @babblebib did you change something? I'd love to get some follow up on what happened here.
  • Sorry guys - yes i fixed this myself and forgot to report back here.

I had the various FoxyCart JS references in my cart template by accident. As soon as i removed these, the issues went away.

• fc_adamfc_adam FoxyCart Team
    @babblebib,

Thanks for posting back - glad you got it sorted