Checkout link opens checkout in colour box

babblebibbabblebib Member
in Help edited October 2012
Hi,

I am having an issue with my checkout implementation. My view cart ages uses color box but my checkout page should be 'full screen'.

If a user clicks checkout on my site, it goes to the full screen checkout page as you would expect, however if a user clicks checkout from the view cart page (the color box pop-up) it opens the full checkout page inside the color box.

Does anyone know what I have done wrong here? You can see my site here http://goo.gl/zFx7p

Regards
Tagged:
Comments
  • lukeluke FoxyCart Team
    Very strange. @brett or @fc_adam may have some ideas, but so far I haven't been able to figure out why it's ignoring the target="_top" directive which should push it out of that frame. It looks like your page is being wrapped in a form tag so maybe this applies? http://wiki.foxycart.com/integration/asp.net/forms

Also, your cart template has the FoxyCart includes in it which may cause problems. Those should only be included on your site, not on your cart/checkout/receipt templates.

We'll keep looking into it. Are there any non-standard things you're doing with regards to the site? Is it going through some kind of site accelerator or anything like that?
  • brettbrett FoxyCart Team
    @babblebib, what browser are you seeing this in? I've tested in Firefox and Chrome and it looks good to me at this point.
  • sparkwebsparkweb Member, Integration Developer, FoxyShop, Order Desk
    I tested this earlier in Firefox and it was not opening the checkout in the colorbox. I just tested again and it's working properly now.
  • lukeluke FoxyCart Team
    @babblebib did you change something? I'd love to get some follow up on what happened here.
  • Sorry guys - yes i fixed this myself and forgot to report back here.

I had the various FoxyCart JS references in my cart template by accident. As soon as i removed these, the issues went away.

• fc_adamfc_adam FoxyCart Team
    @babblebib,

Thanks for posting back - glad you got it sorted