The Foxy forums are on the move!

We're in the process of moving our forums over to a new system, and so these forums are now read-only.
If you have a question about your store in the meantime, please don't hesitate to reach out to us via email.

Duplicate Store for Testing

jlivingstonjlivingston Member
in Help edited December 2012
Hi Guys,

I'm trying to duplicate a store for testing purposes. The original store uses a custom domain. I have the duplicate store set to use a foxycart subdomain. When I add something to the cart, I get take to the correct place, i.e. the cart for the duplicate store, with the foxycart subdomain. But when I proceed to checkout, it takes me to the original store's checkout page, under the custom domain. I can't figure out why this is happening. There's nothing in my cart template that refers to that domain. When I cache the cart template, there are still no references. But when I pull the cart up on the site, under the correct foxycart subdomain, the source is full of references to the original site's custom domain. It's like the new store is pulling the original site's cart template. How could this be happening?

Thanks,

Joey
Comments
  • fc_adamfc_adam FoxyCart Team
    @jlivingston,

Wanna send over the store URL for us to take a look?
  • Hi Adam,

It appears to be working now. Did you change anything? Perhaps it was just some caching strangeness. I had considered caching yesterday, but nothing that I did to try and clear or recache, would solve it.

Anyways, thanks.

~Joey
  • fc_adamfc_adam FoxyCart Team
    @jlivingston,

Nothing changed from our side - possibly a session/cache issue.