Can't uncheck "Pay with Paypal account"

UPUP Member
in General edited January 2013
Within my Foxycart admin, I can't uncheck the "pay with Paypal (express) account" option. The check/tick won't disappear when clicking. It's currently checked, but paying with Paypal doesn't appear in the cart or checkout screens either.

Anyone come across this before? I'm using v1.0 and Paypal Payments Pro for credit card payments. url is formotorbikes[dot]com
Tagged:
Comments
  • fc_adamfc_adam FoxyCart Team
    edited January 2013
    @UP,

Yeah, that does appear to be a bug - I was able to replicate that myself.

If you change your payment gateway for credit cards to something other than PayPal Payments Pro and uncheck PayPal Express and save that, then reset back to Payments Pro - that will let you update that now.

It seems that changing the gateway to PayPal Payments Pro will automatically require PayPal Express - and based on our javascript, I believe that's the way it's meant to be. I wasn't aware of that requirement - that if you use PayPal Payments Pro that you must also select PayPal Express - I'll follow up with our team and someone will get back to you soon.
  • UPUP Member
    Thanks Adam, that's cracked it.

Thanks very much for your help.
  • lukeluke FoxyCart Team
    Yes, according to PayPal's requirements, you are supposed to have both Pro and Express.