The Foxy forums are on the move!

We're in the process of moving our forums over to a new system, and so these forums are now read-only.
If you have a question about your store in the meantime, please don't hesitate to reach out to us via email.

Foxycart/Worldpay Error

ChuckTrukkChuckTrukk Member
in Help edited February 2013
I've got a bunch of Foxycart sites. I've never ran into this.

Client site: solamente.foxycart.com
Problem: Customer checked out. Foxycart shows an error in the error feed. Foxycart does not show a transaction in the transaction feed.
Transaction Id: 36868285

However, Worldpay sent an email to the store owner "the payment had captured and The above payment has been processed." Can you look into this and tell us what is going on? If we need to do anything. We had ran 2 successful transactions during testing.

I've never worked with Worldpay before, not have I ever seen this. Any help would be great. This store is live as well. If you have any questions, you can email the site owner (in the store config) or me.

Thanks a ton,
Charlie
Comments
  • I am the store owner Charlie is referring to above.

I've spoken with WorldPay who claim this is a shopping cart (Foxycart) issue, but it just seems so bizarre.

Looking forward to your help! (Help!!)
    Merci à vous
    Amy
  • fc_adamfc_adam FoxyCart Team
    @ChuckTrukk, @amysolamente55,

That is indeed a weird one. Based on the error in the error log, it makes me think that perhaps there was somehow a duplicate submission of the checkout - which shouldn't be possible.

I'll pass this onto some other team members and we'll take a closer look to see what happened here. Someone will be in touch as soon as possible.
  • Any update on this guys?
    @ChuckTrukk,

We've grabbed the logs for your store and our gateway developer will be taking a look at this - although he is in a different timezone so we'll need to wait for him to wake up :)

Hopefully we'll have some more information for you tomorrow.
  • Did he find out what happened with this? It's been 3 days now. We really need to know what the deal is.

Foxycart didn't register a transaction, but did an error.
    Worldpay did capture the card.

Can someone tell me and your client what happened?
    @ChuckTrukk,

We're still digging into what might be the root cause here. I'll reply to you and Amy with some further details on email.

Sorry for the delays.