The Foxy forums are on the move!

We're in the process of moving our forums over to a new system, and so these forums are now read-only.
If you have a question about your store in the meantime, please don't hesitate to reach out to us via email.

Can't get weight to be passed in form

sccr410sccr410 Member
in Help edited February 2013
http://www.naturalskinrx.com/muscle-joint-therapeutic-cream-extra-strength-fb-2/

We are explicitly putting in a weight value (0.75), but it always defaults to the category default weight (1.5).
Tagged:
Comments
  • sparkwebsparkweb Member, Integration Developer, FoxyShop, Order Desk
    It doesn't look like you are passing in a weight. You'd need a hidden form field called "weight" with a value of ".75"
  • <input type="hidden" value="0.75" name="weight">

It's in the code already
  • sparkwebsparkweb Member, Integration Developer, FoxyShop, Order Desk
    So the form on the left is working properly but the other add to cart forms on the page don't have weights added.
  • fc_adamfc_adam FoxyCart Team
    @sccr410,

You actually have three different add to cart forms on that page, and only one of the three has the weight included in the form - which is the one in the left hand sidebar.
  • Holy crap, to be honest I didn't even realize there were multiple forms on this page! My client had another company come in and do some special pages on the site and I didn't even see those forms.