The Foxy forums are on the move!

We're in the process of moving our forums over to a new system, and so these forums are now read-only.
If you have a question about your store in the meantime, please don't hesitate to reach out to us via email.

Multi Ship Multiple Address Option in Checkout Not Working

daniel_in_SFdaniel_in_SF Member
in Help edited February 2013
Hi,

I am using the foxypress plugin to manage my foxycart on WP. I have enabled multi-ship on both foxypress and foxycart. On the product page you can enter who you would like the product shipped to but when you checkout it doesn't give you the option of entering the shipping address for the multi-ship products.

Has anyone seen this issue before and if so how did you solve it? DM me if you would like the specific URL.
Comments
  • fc_adamfc_adam FoxyCart Team
    edited February 2013
    @daniel_in_SF,

Could you please whisper us the URL of the site so we can take a look at what you're seeing? You can whisper by selecting the 'Whisper' checkbox and entering my username in the text input that appears.
    @daniel_in_SF,

I just had a quick look at your store settings, and "multiple ship-to addresses" isn't checked on the settings page of your stores FoxyCart administration. Check that and save your stores settings and you should be good to go.
  • I just double checked and the "multiple ship-to addresses" box is checked and it still isn't working.
    @daniel_in_SF,

Just to confirm, you're looking at this page? https://admin.foxycart.com/admin.php?ThisAction=EditStore

Looking at your store settings, that checkbox is definitely not checked.
    @daniel_in_SF,

Ah - I see what's going on here. There are two stores set up for your store. One that you have access to and has multiship enabled, and another that you don't that doesn't have it enabled.

It's the one that you don't have access to that your forms are pointing to on your website, so the settings you're changing on the store you have access to aren't actually affecting the website at all - because that's pointing to the other store.