FoxyCart v1.1 Beta: Amazon FPS, Dwolla, DIBS, Ogone (and more)

brettbrett FoxyCart Team
in Important News edited February 2013
Hi all.

We've just pushed FoxyCart v1.1 as a public beta. We've had some of our integration partners working on this for a while, working out bugs, and we're now ready to release it to those of you that'd like to start using it.

As with all of our betas, there may be bugs we haven't found, but we will be prioritizing fixing any issues with v1.1. So if you do use it and encounter a bug, just let us know on this thread.

v1.1 brings support for Amazon FPS (so customers can pay using their Amazon accounts), Dwolla, DIBS (for Netbank), Ogone (for iDEAL), and a few other minor tweaks outlined here: http://wiki.foxycart.com/v/1.1/upgrading

To start using v1.1 for your store, simply select it from the version drop down in the settings page of your stores FoxyCart administration.

Let us know if you run into any issues. We're still documenting a few things, but it should be relatively straightforward and very very similar to FoxyCart v1.0.
Comments
  • The sample code in my store admin has not updated to show new versions of the files. Does this take time to happen?

Michael
  • brettbrett FoxyCart Team
    @mikkitobi, I just tested and it should be fine. You're not seeing jQuery 1.9.0 and Colorbox 1.3.19 when you look at the "sample code" section of the admin? If not, whisper me your store domain and I'll check.
  • fc_adamfc_adam FoxyCart Team
    edited February 2013
    @mikkitobi, {in response to whisper}

Looking at your store, it is still on version 1.0 - which is why you're not seeing any updated code in the sample code section. You'll need to update your store version to 1.1 to see the updated code.
  • lukeluke FoxyCart Team
    Hey all. We had a slight bug in the store version drop down page for settings in the admin so the 1.1 version wasn't showing up for newer stores. It should be there now.

cc @mikkitobi
  • Have the cart styles changed? Style 2 looks different under 1.1 than it did under 1.0

It no longer has a close x top right but has the continue shopping close link bottom left.

Michael

• fc_adamfc_adam FoxyCart Team
    @mikkitobi,

I just tested style2 in version 1.1 and it looks exactly the same - with the close button on the top right still.

Are you sure with the upgrade to your files from the Sample Code your stylesheet wasn't changed back to style1_fc?
  • lukeluke FoxyCart Team
    We're excited to announce we also added support for Bitpay today! You can read more about that in the bitcointalk forums here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=152785.0