The Foxy forums are on the move!

We're in the process of moving our forums over to a new system, and so these forums are now read-only.
If you have a question about your store in the meantime, please don't hesitate to reach out to us via email.

Full Screen Cart

jlivingstonjlivingston Member
in Bugs & Feature Requests edited February 2013
Hi Guys,

I'm trying to add a product to the cart without using the lightbox, i.e. just go straight to the cart as a full screen page. When I include https://cdn.foxycart.com/shop.storedomain.com/foxycart.js (I removed the actual domain from that url for the purpose of this post), it won't let me do it. When I exclude it, it submits just fine (even though I get an SSL error, I think because the custom domain just hasn't been fully setup yet).

Should I just leave the foxycart.js file out, or is there something I'm doing wrong?

Best,

Joey Livingston
Comments
  • fc_adamfc_adam FoxyCart Team
    Hey Joey,

Could you whipser me a link to the store this is happening on please? I'll see if anything stands out to me.
  • fc_adamfc_adam FoxyCart Team
    @jlivingston, {in response to whisper}

You're utilising an older version of jQuery that what we recommend for a 1.0 store - try changing your jQuery include to 1.7.1 and see if that fixes the issue