What size should logo in email receipt be?

ChubbRckChubbRck Member
in Help edited March 2013
Hi there,

I was wondering if anyone had any guidance on what size my logo should be for the email receipt template. Also, is there any easy way to test the receipt and email receipts? I'm using a test gateway and can't figure out for the life of me how to see what my receipt and email receipt look like. Thanks for any advice you can provide -

Nick
Comments
  • fc_adamfc_adam FoxyCart Team
    @ChubbRck,

The logo can be whatever size you want it to be, and you would include that in your email receipt where you want it to appear. We don't actually include the store logo as you set it in the settings in the email receipt anymore - so you'd need to include it manually in your receipt yourself.

In terms of testing, the best way to test is run a test transaction, and then you can trigger the email as required from the transactions page of your store settings - there is a link labelled "(email)" on the right hand side of each transaction. Clicking that will trigger the email to send again for the customer (and to the admin email if it's set to bcc that.
  • Hi Adam,

Thanks for your assistance. To run a test transaction, do I have to be running on live servers as opposed to the test gateway?

Nick
  • fc_adamfc_adam FoxyCart Team
    @ChubbRck,

Not at all - a test transaction is simply a transaction you've put through in test mode. The only difference between a development store and a live store is the payment is actually captured - otherwise it will look and feel like a real transaction for you to test with.
  • Adam, thanks for your help -