How 'bout a FoxyTwig Cheatsheet?

$benji++$benji++ Member
in General edited March 2013
Hey guys,

I'm loving your Twig stuff! Forgive me if it's been asked before, but it sure would be nice to have a cheatsheet with the Twig placeholders and a little explanation. I realize that's probably low on your priority list because you figure that advanced users of the type who would be getting into Twig in the first place can very well parse out your templates for all the particulars, but it would save a lot of time for us to just have it documented. Example given: {{ item.price_total }} seems self-explanatory, but then you start to wonder if it's before or after price mods and even if you think you know the answer you have to test it out just to be sure (answer: it's after). So to save a lot of time and a little irritation for your developers and give them that easy breezy foxy feeling, I would suggest that a little Twig documentation would go a long way.

Cheers,
Benji
Comments
  • fc_adamfc_adam FoxyCart Team
    Hey Benji,

It's a great idea, I'll add a ticket for that on our end and we'll handle it as soon as possible. You are right though - while it's something that we may not be able to get to straight away - we'll do what we can.

Your best choice at this stage is to look over the existing templates and pick out the information that you need from there. It's not as easy as a list view - but that contains the information that we display to users by default.