URGENT Worldpay gateway is throwing 500 and 503 errors and locking up

Hi,

Firstly, apologies if this is not the correct way to go about this, but I have not been able to find a way of getting in touch directly and it's quite an urgent one as we can't take any orders.

We cannot take payments at the moment as customers are getting 503 errors and the transaction not going through.

When I went into the foxycart admin and looked up the errors, it was showing a succession of 500 errors and once I have looked up the errors in the admin screen all Foxycart screens I have open become non-responsive.

The subdomain is prism.foxycart.com

Thanks, Matt
Comments
  • Sorry, I forgot to say, we are running version 1.0 of the store
  • lukeluke FoxyCart Team
    Hello @mtulett

We'll take a look and let you know. 500 errors generally mean the server is having a problem. Have you tried contacting Worldpay?
  • lukeluke FoxyCart Team
    Just did a quick Google search and it looks like they are having issues at the moment. From http://www.worldpay.com/support/bg/index.php?page=news&sub=system&c=
    Service Notification:
    WorldPay are currently experiencing a service incident within the Payment Processing systems of the Worldwide Gateway. You may experience problems when trying to process payments. We are investigating urgently and apologise for any inconvenience caused.

16:00 GMT - Update: We are continuing to work to restore our payment service, payment processing remains intermittent.

Sorry to hear that. There isn't much we can do other than suggest setting up an account with a different provider. You could try turning on PayPal as well.
  • sparkwebsparkweb Member, Integration Developer, FoxyShop, Order Desk
    edited March 2013
    Stripe! You could very likely get an account setup and provisioned in almost no time at all. (www.stripe.com)
  • Thanks for that Luke, we'll shout at Worldpay tomorrow....

Unfortunately stripe does not work in the UK at the moment from the look of the docs