TimThumb, SSL and Foxycart Cache

in Help edited April 2013
Different issue, different project...so that's nice. Basically, I'm having SSL validation issues with the FoxyCart caching tool not fully converting the image URL.

Chrome inspector is telling me this on checkout:
(replaced a few things in this for security)

Anything special I might be able to do to it in order to resolve this? I've removed the offending code for now so it at least validates, but it sure would be nice to be able to show our footer with logo, bottom navigation, etc. Right now, it's the logo itself that's doing this.
Tagged:
Comments
  • fc_adamfc_adam FoxyCart Team
    @bdcadvertising - I'm wondering if the query string after the image URL is causing some issues with the caching. If you remove the size from that, does it work then? If so, if you change the query string to have the first parameter preceded by a ? rather than a & - does that work?

If that doesn't work - you can manually include the caching URL before the image URL which will be a workaround for the issue. Details on that under manually caching here: http://wiki.foxycart.com/static/redirect/automagicache
  • sparkwebsparkweb Member, Integration Developer, FoxyShop, Order Desk
    I think I saw something like this recently where the generated url was too long for the automagicache to understand and it was clipping some off of the end. You might try making sure that src value is first.