lightbox display problem

gl330kgl330k Member
in Help edited November 2008
I'm getting a client complaining about a display problem with the cart lightbox. He's using IE7 and says that the lightbox shows up at the bottom of the window frame partially cut off.

I'm unable to reproduce on my own machine. I'm wondering if anyone else has experienced this. And if so any possible places to look for a solution.

Thanks
Comments
  • lukeluke FoxyCart Team
    I've only seen this once before and it was a CSS problem... I wasn't the developer on the project so I'm not sure how they fixed it. Brett, you have any experience with this one?
  • brettbrett FoxyCart Team
    Almost always a CSS issue that has to do with how the height is calculated, specifically on the body and html elements. Make sure you're not overriding those foxybox.css declarations with your own, and if you still can't duplicate I'd make sure your client isn't seeing cached CSS or something. (I often append an anchor to CSS links when I want to force a refresh without changing the filename, so styles.css becomes styles.css#20081110 or something.)

If that doesn't help, shoot us a URL, but I'd put money on that being the issue.