trying to make first purchaase - testing

agata-comagata-com Member
in Help edited November 2008
Hi Im testing now Foxy Cart shop, when I entry all data and press Complete Your Purchase I got this error:

Account configuration issue. Please verify your login credentials.

I never bought yet anything form that shop and Im putting my email...dont know why thats happen?

Thank you for help
Agata
Comments
  • lukeluke FoxyCart Team
    Hello Agata. Have you setup your payment gateway or are you using the FoxyCart test credentials for a gateway? That sounds like a payment gateway configuration problem. What is your store subdomain and what gateway are you using?
  • Hi Luke,

Im using a test credentials and dont have gateway set up yet.

https://boddingtons.foxycart.com/

Thank you for help
    Agata
  • Hi Luke,
    its working now. I changed to PaypalPro US.
    Thank you!
  • Hi Luke,

Just last question. When Im testing and using a real card does it really take the money form card?
  • lukeluke FoxyCart Team
    No, but I definitely would not be using a live credit card to test. Use 4111111111111111 or 4444333322221111 something similar.
  • brettbrett FoxyCart Team
    Check the wiki pages for test card numbers. Different gateways do different things with them, and some gateways will return error codes based on the "cent" value you pass in. So an $8.32 order would trigger error #32 on the gateway.

PayPal uses 4242424242424242 as their test card number usually, but check our wiki for more notes on testing.