The Foxy forums are on the move!

We're in the process of moving our forums over to a new system, and so these forums are now read-only.
If you have a question about your store in the meantime, please don't hesitate to reach out to us via email.

Foxyshop google product , wrong account

yoayoa Member
in General edited July 2013
Hello,

I had a foxyshop question..

Everything was working as expected until i recently typed in the wrong google account in foxyshop on the google products section.

After being returned to the foxyshop google products section i clicked de-authenticate and logged in with the right account of course the products didnt come back.. i couldnt update/renew.

I know its supposed to be done every 3-4 weeks, Do i have to wait 3-4 weeks to get another chance even tho i tried to update/renew with the wrong account?

Tagged:
Comments
  • sparkwebsparkweb Member, Integration Developer, FoxyShop, Order Desk
    I think what you'll need to do is remove the "_google_product_listed" custom field from your foxyshop_product posts. That's the piece that says "this product is already listed so don't show it for listing". If that doesn't work, I might want to pop into your admin to have a look at it. Please whisper me directly for details if you want to arrange that.

Sorry for the hassle on this!
  • yoayoa Member
    Thanks for looking at this sparkweb, I sent ya credentials a few minutes ago via whisper.. i feel like an idiot.. Its 100% human error so to speak. I should have known better when google asked me to do some kind of authentication, it complained about authorization from the ip of our web host. That should have clued me in that i typed in the wrong account! I guess worst case scenario we have to wait the 3-4 weeks for it to cycle but we appreciate you taking a look!
  • sparkwebsparkweb Member, Integration Developer, FoxyShop, Order Desk
    I went to Bulk Edit Fields, selected all products, then put "_google_product_listed" in the field name with a blank value and saved. This removed all those fields and now you can add your products again.
  • yoayoa Member
    ah!... makes sense now! Thanks again for youre help sparkwweb!

Best,
    yoa