The Foxy forums are on the move!

We're in the process of moving our forums over to a new system, and so these forums are now read-only.
If you have a question about your store in the meantime, please don't hesitate to reach out to us via email.

Unable to add a coupon in ie9

mreeemreee Member
in Help edited August 2013
I have been crossbrowser testing and for some reason my update cart and add coupon button do not work in ie9.

Any ideas?
Tagged:
Comments
  • winstonwinston FoxyCart Team
    @mreee

There are tons of possibilities with IE. Make sure you remove all console.log()s in any custom javascript you have. Could you send me a url for your test store so I can look at your current code? Whisper it to me if need be.
  • I will check for any console.logs
  • The strange thing is that it works in ie 8 and 10. Its just 9 that is giving me trouble
  • fc_adamfc_adam FoxyCart Team
    @mreee,

This is related to your IE conditional comment to include the ie.css file. Because of the way our own JS/CSS is included, it gets inserted after the last CSS tag or the title tag - whichever comes last in the DOM. Because your IE conditional is the last stylesheet, we're actually including our javascript within that conditional.

Try adding a blank stylesheet block after that conditional and that should fix the issue:
    <style type="text/css"></style>

• Thanks! That fixed the problem :)