The Foxy forums are on the move!

We're in the process of moving our forums over to a new system, and so these forums are now read-only.
If you have a question about your store in the meantime, please don't hesitate to reach out to us via email.

Amazon FPS Checkout

in Help edited August 2013
Hey Hi.
I am caught in a trouble. I have set up the store with foxycart checkout but now we want to add amazon checkout too.
For doing this, i am facing troubles.
There are 3 products which has 3 different forms with separate submit button and that is hidden too.
Now when i try checkout by amazon, only first product is going to checkout and if i select only second product and submit it via that product form's hidden submit button, it is throwing cart validation error as quantity_hash_present. And if i select first product quantity and process by second product submit button, it is going further with first product.
Am i missing something? Can you tell me what is the exact problem..
Comments
  • fc_adamfc_adam FoxyCart Team
    Hey @piyushbalapure,

I'm not sure exactly what you're wanting to achieve here. Did you want to allow customers to add multiple products to the cart at the same time? If so, then you should have all of those products inside a single add to cart form, prefixing each individual product's attributes with a unique number.

The quantity_hash_present error you're seeing is because your first value in the quantity selects has a value of "none" but isn't hashed, so the hash isn't present - hence the error. I'd suggest either setting the value to empty, or hashing the none value. Either should remove the error.
  • I want customers to add multiple products at the same time. And i want to enable them to checkout with amazon. And there are 3 forms because i have made 3 products in foxyshop and using shortcodes for adding those products on the page.
  • fc_adamfc_adam FoxyCart Team
    @piyushbalapure,

If you're wanting to have the 3 products add to cart at the same time, I'd suggest asking @sparkweb how you achieve that from within FoxyShop. How you have it now won't correctly submit all the products at the same time reliably - your best bet will be to have them all in one form. You will need to whisper your staging URL to @sparkweb so he can see the page you're working with if you'd like him to take a look.
  • sparkwebsparkweb Member, Integration Developer, FoxyShop, Order Desk
    Yes, please whisper me the page so I can see what you are working on. Thanks,