The Foxy forums are on the move!

We're in the process of moving our forums over to a new system, and so these forums are now read-only.
If you have a question about your store in the meantime, please don't hesitate to reach out to us via email.

Filtering by country

nildramnildram Member
in Bugs & Feature Requests edited September 2013
Unless I'm missing something, the transaction filtering options are crazy america-centric!

My specific use case is wanting to isolate transactions from US customers, possible by downloading a csv, but not from my FoxyCart admin.

Seems like a significant oversight, no?
Comments
  • fc_adamfc_adam FoxyCart Team
    @nildram,

You can filter transactions by any country you want - simply select the billing country and enter "US" as the value and you'll get all transactions that are for the US.

Is that what you're looking to achieve?

If you're not seeing transactions filter options, are you on an older FoxyCart version? You'll need to upgrade to make use of the transaction filters.
  • Odd. I'm on 1.1.

This is what I see: JLkt7HC.jpg

Only filtering by state, not country
  • fc_adamfc_adam FoxyCart Team
    @nildram,

Huh. Weird. Either I'm remembering it wrong, or that's somehow disappeared. I'll ask one of our developers to take a look and someone will be back in touch as soon as possible.
  • On that note,

It's also irksome that the filters I use aren't sticky between sessions, or even when I go to another view in Foxy Cart.
  • lukeluke FoxyCart Team
    Wow, this is a rather silly oversight. I'm kind of amazed this hasn't come up before. That should be a rather simple thing to fix.

As for the sticky filters, that's a great idea. Please vote for it here: http://requests.foxycart.com/

We have a project in the works to completely rebuild the admin and that would be a great feature to add.
  • lukeluke FoxyCart Team
    @nildram: You should now be able to filter by country in both the admin and the API.