Ogone-help needed

Any Ogone experts in da house? Can't figure out why the default FoxyCart/Ogone test account works nicely, while my own testaccount produces an error > a landing page without price and merchant info. I used the info on Ogone wiki page. Ogone uses a slightly different setup screen now, so that could be the culprit.
Comments
  • winstonwinston FoxyCart Team
    @t12, you mean that they use a slightly different test screen than the one linked in the wiki?

https://secure.ogone.com/ncol/test/BackOffice/accountcreation/create?

If you could whisper me the steps you've taken to get set up, I'll see what we can figure out.
  • evgevg FoxyCart Team
    edited October 2013
    Hello @t12.

Please make sure your hash algorithm is SHA-512.
    I've contacted Ogone support and they're saying that you use SHA-1.

As of the wrong landing page, thank you for the catch. It was a bug and the fix will be pushed live soon.
  • t12t12 Member
    @evg Will do. Doesn't make a difference in regard to the error I was getting though. Hope the landing page will fix things....
  • evgevg FoxyCart Team
    Doesn't make a difference in regard to the error I was getting though.

@t12, why?

This is what their support reported: there's an “unknown order/1/s/”-error, meaning that the SHA signature sent by the merchant is different than the one we are expecting.
  • t12t12 Member
    I don't know. I changed the hash algorithm to SHA-512 and I'm still getting the error. I checked both Live and Test servers settings, doesn't make any difference. Maybe the “unknown order/1/s/”-error is only one part of the error....
  • evgevg FoxyCart Team
    To further readers: The issue has been fixed.

Thanks to @t12 for the catch and for his patience.
  • t12t12 Member
    edited February 2015
    Hi @evg,

It's me again, with some more Ogone troubles with another store. The price and buyer-info is not send to the Ogone page. See screenshot. Any idea what the cause may be?

f.cl.ly/items/393h2i2l0z3E18102G3K/Foxycart-Ogone-error%20.png