MODx Inventory Snippet Help

nosnos Member
in Help edited October 2007
As I'm convinced by your cart conceptI've spend some time with it to bring it to work within a ModX 0.9.6 installation with ditto 2.0.3 and PHx 2.1.3.
The addtocart snippet tells me: "Error: You must set your available and unavailable parameters" though I think to have installed everything as per instruction. The chunk "availabe" works so far that a cart apears with the appropriate data but when recalling the cart it is empty.
The page with the [!FoxyCart_Inventory!] call says "error: no post data".
It maybe a little I did not understand, because not post problems here.
As I'm no programmer I need a little xtra help on how to handle the test_xmldatafeed.php.
thanx for listening
Comments
  • brettbrett FoxyCart Team
    Hi nos.
    Could you post your complete snippet call, and your chunks?
  • nosnos Member
    edited November 2007
    hello Brett, here is that data:
    - avalable chunk:
    [code]<div class="korb"> <div class="preis">bei uns nur<br /><span> [*preis*] € </span></div> <br /><br /><a href="http://url.foxycart.com/cart?name=[*pagetitle*]&code=[*code*]&price=[*preis*] &euro;&quot; class="foxycart"><span> ins K
    I'm very sorry for the delay, nos.

I've taken a look at your settings and am a little confused. I'm not seeing any difference between any of the pages on your site. The URL that you're posting your XML to (/inventar.html) shows the same as the homepage. Is that correct?

Can you post links to pages that have the "add to cart" links? That'd help get me oriented.
    [Emailed response. Will update forum post once we get a better handle on what's going on.]