The Foxy forums are on the move!

We're in the process of moving our forums over to a new system, and so these forums are now read-only.
If you have a question about your store in the meantime, please don't hesitate to reach out to us via email.

Don't reset the input on the HMAC encoding text box

nildramnildram Member
in Bugs & Feature Requests edited October 2013
When I create a form, then paste in my code to encode, it spits out the encrypted form, but it reverts back to dummy text.

If I made a mistake in my form, I have to erase all the extra characters to try again.... unless I'm just doing it wrong.
Comments
  • winstonwinston FoxyCart Team
    @nildram

Thanks for the suggestion. We're working on a completely revamped admin for the next version of FoxyCart, so we'll take that into consideration. In the meantime, it may be easiest to save the forms in html files on your computer so you always have them available for encryption and signing - since we don't have a timeline for when the new admin will be available.
  • Yeah, at the moment I just slap them into another text file until I'm confident I've got it right.

Look forward to the new admin hotness. :)
  • lukeluke FoxyCart Team
    Thanks for the feedback @nildram. We just rolled out a change to this so you won't have to use a separate text file any more.
  • Wow, thanks!