The Foxy forums are on the move!

We're in the process of moving our forums over to a new system, and so these forums are now read-only.
If you have a question about your store in the meantime, please don't hesitate to reach out to us via email.

FoxySubscriptionData not sending

jlivingstonjlivingston Member
in Help edited October 2013
I've been troubleshooting this problem since yesterday. I try to send the Subscriptions XML Datafeed to a script on my client's server. All the script does is capture the encrypted file for later processing. It stores the file in a folder. But the file isn't showing up when I send the datafeed to the script. Long story short, I finally did a var_dump of the $_POST data coming in from Foxycart, and the array is empty. No $_POST('FoxySubscriptionData'), no nothing. (parentheses used instead of brackets to get around BB code)

If you guys could help me get to the bottom of this asap, I would really appreciate it. I'll whisper the store info.
Comments
  • winstonwinston FoxyCart Team
    @jlivingston

I've forwarded this to someone to look at who can dig into the logs, but it will probably be Monday before we get you an answer. Sorry for the delay.
  • lukeluke FoxyCart Team
    @jlivingston I'm trying to get some useful information from you, but I'm unfortunately not coming up with much yet. We'll keep working on this from our end, but can you confirm nothing has changed on your end? Any chance something like MOD Security or an application firewall is stripping the content? Are there limitations to the size of the POST payload which that server will accept? Have you tried posting to a different server?

We'll run some more tests on our end and let you know what we find.
  • lukeluke FoxyCart Team
    OK, it looks like there are some errors in the logs and the subscription datafeed is timing out after 20 seconds. I'll whisper more details.