Do yall have friends in Texas?

tookingstookings Member
in General edited December 2008
Brett/Luke, I figured ya'll would get a kick out of this...and could use a somewhat off topic thread in the forums. :)

Anyway, saw this on the way to go fly this morning:

fx_cart.png

Take care and keep up the great work!
Comments
  • lukeluke FoxyCart Team
    Ha!

That's awesome. Thanks tookings. To my knowledge, we don't have any uber fan-boys in TX, but you never know. FoxyFever is spreading everywhere. :)

We're pretty laid back in our forums, so no worries about off topic posts. We need a little more off topic around here, if you ask me.

Brett's been wanting to change our forum software for ages... we will eventually. There's a lot of cool things we want to do with the Foxy community and this forum doesn't really make that easy.

Have a great weekend.
  • brettbrett FoxyCart Team
    Ryan's in TX ;)
    And why does it not surprise me that it's on a truck? I think what surprises me is that the truck isn't a dualie ;) (dualy? dualee?) We love TX.
  • I suppose "Texas" is kind of nebulous...we're in Houston, but that was up near Tomball/Hooks Airport.

(My own plates say "TEST" to break some system's (or human's) that could take it "in context"...but without getting the 10,000 parking tickets "NONE" or "NOPLATE" can get you. =D )