Offline Payment Processor

Do any of the payment gateways that you integrate with allow for payments to be processed offline?
Tagged:
Comments
  • fc_adamfc_adam FoxyCart Team
    @mreee,

Some gateways will provide access to a virtual terminal that would allow users of the gateway to enter credit card details for a 'card not present' transaction like you're describing. We don't have a list of the different gateways that provide that that we support - but if you take a look at some of the gateways you're favouring you should be able to find something.
  • I looked up the virtual terminal and it seems like a way to enter credit card info if someone orders over the phone/mail.

The client I am building the site for needs to see the credit card numbers/personal info so they can do their own fraud check after there is an order.

Will the virtual terminal allow that?
  • winstonwinston FoxyCart Team
    @mreee

We can't help there - in order for us to maintain PCI compliance, we cannot pass on credit card numbers at all. http://www.foxycart.com/features/feature/security/pci-dss-compliance
  • Thanks for the reply. Is there anything that would allow them to do this?
  • winstonwinston FoxyCart Team
    @mreee,

Not that I'm aware of, but it's not a request we've gotten before so I haven't looked for such a thing.