The Foxy forums are on the move!

We're in the process of moving our forums over to a new system, and so these forums are now read-only.
If you have a question about your store in the meantime, please don't hesitate to reach out to us via email.

Offline Payment Processor

Do any of the payment gateways that you integrate with allow for payments to be processed offline?
Tagged:
Comments
  • fc_adamfc_adam FoxyCart Team
    @mreee,

Some gateways will provide access to a virtual terminal that would allow users of the gateway to enter credit card details for a 'card not present' transaction like you're describing. We don't have a list of the different gateways that provide that that we support - but if you take a look at some of the gateways you're favouring you should be able to find something.
  • I looked up the virtual terminal and it seems like a way to enter credit card info if someone orders over the phone/mail.

The client I am building the site for needs to see the credit card numbers/personal info so they can do their own fraud check after there is an order.

Will the virtual terminal allow that?
  • winstonwinston FoxyCart Team
    @mreee

We can't help there - in order for us to maintain PCI compliance, we cannot pass on credit card numbers at all. http://www.foxycart.com/features/feature/security/pci-dss-compliance
  • Thanks for the reply. Is there anything that would allow them to do this?
  • winstonwinston FoxyCart Team
    @mreee,

Not that I'm aware of, but it's not a request we've gotten before so I haven't looked for such a thing.