"Close" and "Continue Shopping" Buttons

mbowzeylombowzeylo Member
in Help edited October 2007
Does anyone know why the "close" and "continue shopping" buttons do not show up even using the Standard cart theme?

I am trying to customize the theme but cannot seem to target the button correctly to replace the image or even get the default image to show up.

I have read through the documentation here about including the separate style sheet, but to no avail.

Any help is very much appreciated.

Mike
Comments
  • brettbrett FoxyCart Team
    What's your URL? It's probably the separate stylesheet thing that we just didn't communicate clearly.

Or, with the standard theme, it's using heigh:0; overflow:hidden; padding-top:40px; or something, so it's relying on a background image. Is that it?
  • mbowzeylombowzeylo Member
    edited October 2007
    Hey Brett... there is a working example here.
  • brettbrett FoxyCart Team
    Looks good. Where are you not seeing the links? I'm seeing them on FF2.0 OSX. They're not styled, but I see them.

Is it that the styled image replacements aren't showing? If you want the styled links on your thickbox you'll need to add the other stylesheet to your site (and _not_ the cart page template):
    http://wiki.foxycart.com/docs:gettingstarted

It's the "/standard/theme.foxybox.css" file. Hopefully it makes sense. Feel free to edit the wiki to make it more clear if you want to.
  • Oh gee... don't I feel dumb! Yes it makes perfect sense now. I was linking the additional style sheet for the thickbox in my cart template rather then on my "store" page. Whoops... loading the styles a little late. My apologies. It's working now, I just need to make it look "pretty".

Thanks for your quick response.

Cheers