Foxy Forum Status

We're no longer responding to questions via our forum, but we will keep it up for historical reasons. If you can't find the answer you're looking for, please visit our knowledge base or contact us. If there's enough interest in the future, we may bring the forum back.

Update credit card information is not working

moult86moult86 Member
in Help edited January 2014
I have inherited a store that was previously put together by other developers and am still learning how FoxyCart works.

I am having an issue with allowing customers to update their credit card information. I know about sending them to the cart with ?cart=updateinfo. This takes them to a screen where they are able to login and input the new information they want. However, as soon as they hit the "Update My Account" button they are taken to a blank white screen and that's it. The update does not go through on the back end either.

This is the URL they are redirected to with the white screen: https://xxxxx.foxycart.com/checkout.php

I'm not sure if this is an issue with custom templates or what it could be, but it's starting to cause customer complaints and is stressing out our admins as the customer base grows.

Also, all of our customers are subscription based. I don't know if this makes a difference.
Comments
  • fc_adamfc_adam FoxyCart Team
    @moult86,

Is that actually the URL they're being redirected to? Or did you remove your store name from the URL?

Also, could you let us know your store so we could take a look? Feel free to whisper if it's private.
    @moult86,

I've taken a look, and this has something to do with your template. I'm not exactly sure what, but on my test store switching from your template to the default template fixes things for me. I'll keep digging in, but thought I'd update you quickly.
    @moult86,

Actually I've found the issue, it's your inclusion of the foxycart.colorbox.js file on your checkout. If you remove that, everything will work just fine.

I'm not sure why it's causing that issue - we generally recommend not including your FoxyCart includes on your cart/checkout/receipt templates.