Template cache issues with Zurb Foundation

babblebibbabblebib Member
in Help edited January 2014
Hi,

I'm using Zurb Foundation 5.0.2 as my responsive HTML template. However I'm getting an issue when trying to cache my checkout template, it says:

"Your template was not saved because there was an error in your Twig template syntax: Unclosed comment in "TEMP_checkout_template.twig" at line 6039"

Has anyone seen this before? If I remove the Foundation CSS references, the problem is solved, but I kind of need that stuff for my site's design! :)

The page I'm caching is http://beta-babble-kids.azurewebsites.net/cart/foxycheckout
Comments
  • fc_adamfc_adam FoxyCart Team
    @babblebib,

At a guess, your CSS is minified and has a bit of text that looks like this "{#". That is an opening comment block for Twig syntax, and as there wouldn't be a matcihng "#}" to close the comment, the twig processor errors.

To fix it, in your template wrap the entire Zurb CSS block in a raw block like this:
    {% raw %}
    <link src="your_css_file.css" />
    {% endraw %}

• Hi,

Thanks for this, it was actually the non-minimised version of Modernizer that contains those characters. I've just removed it for now because i was not using it anyway.

Thanks