The Foxy forums are on the move!

We're in the process of moving our forums over to a new system, and so these forums are now read-only.
If you have a question about your store in the meantime, please don't hesitate to reach out to us via email.

Subscriptions are producing duplicate orders

mreeemreee Member
in Help edited January 2014
I have subscriptions that are coming through twice. They will come through and charge normally then anywhere from a few hours to a few days later the same order will come through but it will have a price of 0.00.

I'm not sure if it has something to do with the way that I set up the subscriptions but I have not been able to figure it out.

My account is secure.miraclehair.com.
Tagged:
Comments
  • fc_adamfc_adam FoxyCart Team
    @mreee,

I've just taken a quick look - and those follow on subscription transactions are actually customers cancelling their subscriptions. They've used a link to load their subscription into the cart to update the end date to the following day in order to cancel the order, which has logged a new 'transaction' to save that change.

Sorry it's not more obvious that that is the reason for that particular transaction. I'll make a ticket for the team to look at improving that as part of our admin rebuild.
  • Thanks. I was a little worried about it but now it makes sense!