The Foxy forums are on the move!

We're in the process of moving our forums over to a new system, and so these forums are now read-only.
If you have a question about your store in the meantime, please don't hesitate to reach out to us via email.

Deliveries Being Shipped to the Wrong Address

in Help edited January 2014
Hello,

I have a customer who keeps complaining that his purchase keeps getting delivered to his business address. I know he always pays with PayPal, and he makes a comment about how he goes out of his way to change his billing address when he's in PayPal to make sure it delivers correctly, but it still doesn't work.

I'm thinking he's not changing his address on the checkout page, and when he submits his shipping address in PayPal it's not carrying through to his order.

Am I correct in this? Or is there something else I'm missing. I was going to test this out myself but I was blocked by PayPal because I had the same email address for both the buying and selling account, which isn't allowed.

Thanks for all your help!

Jonathan
Comments
  • fc_adamfc_adam FoxyCart Team
    @JonathanBechtel,

How exactly are you shipping your products? Based on the address within PayPal or within the FoxyCart administration?

If the customer proceeds to PayPal from the cart, they will have an opportunity to change the shipping address from the FoxyCart checkout page before submitting their order. If they're proceeding to PayPal from the checkout, then with how the PayPal integration works from what I recall, whatever is set on the PayPal side should override what was initially entered on the FoxyCart checkout. Did the customer ever mention how he was flowing through the cart and checkout?