Foxy Forum Status

We're no longer responding to questions via our forum, but we will keep it up for historical reasons. If you can't find the answer you're looking for, please visit our knowledge base or contact us. If there's enough interest in the future, we may bring the forum back.

Need help for decrypting transactional datafeed

MarstonMarston Member
in Help edited February 2014
I tried to decrypt by rc4crypt function but it gave some funny characters.
I checked the posts here that someone mentioned that funny characters might be caused by api key mismatch.
However, I double checked the api key and ensured it's alright.

The store name and domain will be posted as a whisper comment next.
Could you please help me?
Tagged:
Comments
  • fc_adamfc_adam FoxyCart Team
    @Marston,

Could you whisper us an example of the funny characters you're seeing - and also let us know what language you're working with? For example, if you're using PHP - are you using the sample code available on our wiki?
    @Marston,

Looking at your stores error logs, your datafeed endpoint is returning that it has an error relating to simplexml - I'd suggest taking a look at your servers error logs and see if you can see exactly what that error is. Looking at the characters you whispered - that actually looks like it's the unencrypted datafeed.
  • fredfred FoxyCart Team
    @Marston,

I know you've already tested this, but it really seems like a wrong datafeed key. Are you also copying the way that the URL decoding of the payload works? That can also cause problems if it's not done exactly like our example code. If you're using PHP, then urldecode will handle that properly.

Have you tested using our XML test post script?

https://wiki.foxycart.com/integration/foxycart/test_xml_post
  • I finally found the fix here:

https://forum.foxycart.com/discussion/6760/curl-issue-in-codeigniter/p1

Thanks for your help.
    The post is now closed.
    @Marston,

Ah - great find - thanks for posting back that you found the solution.