Foxy Forum Status

We're no longer responding to questions via our forum, but we will keep it up for historical reasons. If you can't find the answer you're looking for, please visit our knowledge base or contact us. If there's enough interest in the future, we may bring the forum back.

FoxyCart DataFeed Issue

pumapuma Member
in Help edited February 2014
Does anyone have any idea on how to fix this? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!

We also recently had this issue:

FoxyCart is encountering some errors. Here are some of the messages:

DataFeed Failed: (208377491) 2014-02-04 08:06:24 No data returned forhttp://4thgearconsulting.com/utilities/data-processor [301]

Error sending subscription datafeed. Your script responded with an HTTP Status code of 301

There is an error like these every day since 1/25, so I am assuming it has to do with moving the website.

Also, one of our subscribers' credit cards was declined - it actually looks like their bank declined it, not the fault of the shopping cart - but in order to rectify this, I am instructed to send them this link to their shopping cart page, and have them enter new payment info.

We also continue to get daily data feed error codes.

Also, on MODx we are having issues getting into the shopping cart page because I can't get past the registration page. The "captcha" image doesn't come up, so there is no way to get past the registration page. See the screenshot attached to see what I mean.
Tagged:
Comments
  • fc_adamfc_adam FoxyCart Team
    @puma,

The error notices you're seeing there are noting that our server is receiving a status code of 301 from your server - which means "Moved Permanently". You'll need to make sure that the datafeed URL is up to date - it sounds like it's changed?

In terms of the sub_token link - it's probably not a good idea to post subtoken links in public - this one isn't working, so not a big issue - but just a note for the future. Looking at the link you posted though - that URL isn't nearly long enough to match what I would anticipate for a subtoken URL. Make sure you're copying it completely from the admin for the specific sub.

For the MODx issue - I'm not sure what exactly is the issue there as there isn't any image - it sounds like more of a MODx issue rather than a FoxyCart issue though - we don't have a captcha anywhere in our checkout process.
  • Hi Adam,

Thanks for the reply! Could you please point me in the right direction into how to update our datafeed URL? I think this may solve most of our issues.

Thanks again!
    @puma,

It's a simple process - you'd just need to confirm where your datafeed script is now located, and then update the URL as set in the advanced settings page of your stores FoxyCart administration
  • vinodsquare1vinodsquare1 Member
    edited February 2014
    hello,
    i am new to foxy cart, i would like to know where to find datafeed script ? And give me way from where i update the url of data feed.
    edited February 2014
    @vinodsquare1,

I'll reply on your other thread to keep it all in one spot.