The Foxy forums are on the move!

We're in the process of moving our forums over to a new system, and so these forums are now read-only.
If you have a question about your store in the meantime, please don't hesitate to reach out to us via email.

Foxy Cart version 0.71 and "Shipping Address" option...

flinx777flinx777 Member
in Help edited February 2014
I have a store running Foxy Cart version 0.71 and there's no option for "Choose Different Shipping Address" that allows customers to define a different shipping address than the billing address to send their product to. It's been awhile since I worked with that version of Foxy Cart and wasn't sure if that was a feature present back then. I reviewed the code and don't see any modifications to hide that option or if that's an option in the admin.

Any insight would help...thanks!
Comments
  • fc_adamfc_adam FoxyCart Team
    @flinx777,

Is the category your products are in set to be shippable in some form? If the products are set to no shipping or downloadable you won't be able to specify a shipping address
  • Yup...the product categories are set to allow shipping. I'll whisper you the store information.
  • fc_adamfc_adam FoxyCart Team
    @flinx777,

I just loaded up your cart with a product in the default category and it's displaying the 'Use a different shipping address' checkbox and label just fine.
  • Thanks for the follow up @fc_adam. So odd, I just tested and now it's working whereas in the past it did not.

Thanks!