The Foxy forums are on the move!

We're in the process of moving our forums over to a new system, and so these forums are now read-only.
If you have a question about your store in the meantime, please don't hesitate to reach out to us via email.

Option values not rendering on iPhone in Chrome only

UPUP Member
in Help edited February 2014
I'm having a problem with users not being able to select product options (e.g. size) when using my site in Chrome on iPhone. It's fine on all other browsers on iPhone and even okay in Chrome on iPad, so rather baffling.

When trying to select a size from the drop down, nothing happens, it doesn't display the available options.

An example page where this happens is here

Anyone else encountered this problem and successfully resolved it?

Thanks
Tagged:
Comments
  • fc_adamfc_adam FoxyCart Team
    @UP,

I have a feeling it has something to do with the responsive styling you have on your site. Maybe try removing that temporarily (or on a test site) and seeing if the dropdown works then?
  • UPUP Member
    Thanks Adam, I'll check that out. In case I can't crack it, will FC v2 use the same code for the cart, or might that new, responsive version, be a potential solution to this problem?

Cheers!
  • winstonwinston FoxyCart Team
    @UP

The FC 2.0 templates have basically been rewritten from scratch, so I think they will definitely be a solution for you!
  • UPUP Member
    Thanks Winston, great news.