The Foxy forums are on the move!

We're in the process of moving our forums over to a new system, and so these forums are now read-only.
If you have a question about your store in the meantime, please don't hesitate to reach out to us via email.

PayPal Error 10472

jdenovojdenovo Member
in Help edited February 2014
I just recently changed to PayPal as my payment gateway and am experiencing a few issues with the setup. I was on the phone with the PayPal integration team and the said that an "Error 10472" occurred and he found this article in the forum about it: https://forum.foxycart.com/discussion/2459/cannot-checkout-error-10472/p1
Comments
  • In addition, here's the error you get:

error: there was an error processing your payment: (10472 transaction refused because of an invalid argument. see additional error messages for details.) cancelurl is invalid.
  • winstonwinston FoxyCart Team
    @jdenovo

I responded to your email on this issue I believe, but the fixes mentioned in the link above were applied to versions 0.7.2 and above.
  • Thanks, that's what I understand as well. We would like to upgrade in the future. Will the new version be released in April?
  • winstonwinston FoxyCart Team
    Yes, we're currently doing everything in our power to ship the new version early April. We'll have blog posts coming soon!