The Foxy forums are on the move!

We're in the process of moving our forums over to a new system, and so these forums are now read-only.
If you have a question about your store in the meantime, please don't hesitate to reach out to us via email.

Help With Merchant Receipt

patch900patch900 Member
in Help edited December 2008
I'm in the middle of testing my first store so I apologize if I'm overlooking something simple, but when I get the merchant receipt it doesn't contain any information about what product was ordered. All the shipping info and customer info is there. And the customer receipt has all the correct info, including the product info. Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong or how to make the product info show up in the merchant receipt?

Thanks!
Comments
  • lukeluke FoxyCart Team
    Have you included ^^cart^^ in your template?
  • Got it, thanks.
  • Hi. I am using the merchant receipt from campaignmonitor.com. I have been able to further customize it to fit my needs--except for one thing. When it grabs the receipt information, it jams 3 lines (Subtotal, Tax, and Group Total) under the shipping address. See example:

Ship To: Me
    Jane Doe
    2 N West Ave
    Saint Louis, MO 63108
    United States
    Subtotal: $1.00
    Tax: $0.00
    Group Total: $6.00

Is there a way to get rid of these 3 lines? If not, is there at least div or a class id that I can call and style so that I can push (i.e. pad) the lines below the shipping address to give a little room? This information is repeated again in the Your Cart section of the receipt, so really I would just like to get rid of them.

Thanks!
  • lukeluke FoxyCart Team
    That information is actually specific to the shipment when you have multiship turned on. That's why it's important. If you have two shipments going out, that's the only way to know what the breakdown of taxes, subtotals and group totals are per shipment. Currently, that's not customizable. Also, because email styles have to be inline, it's a little difficult to style the output html that FoxyCart creates. This is a a bit of a limitation that we may look into improving in the future.

If it becomes a problem for you, you can always turn off email receipts by putting in a blank subject line and then building your own email receipts using the XML Datafeed.
  • brettbrett FoxyCart Team
    Fwiw, there's a custom receipt script that you could get started with at http://wiki.foxycart.com/integration, but I don't think it's set up for multi-ship (though if you have some PHP abilities you could certainly add it).