The Foxy forums are on the move!

We're in the process of moving our forums over to a new system, and so these forums are now read-only.
If you have a question about your store in the meantime, please don't hesitate to reach out to us via email.

Custom Text Fields on Product Not Showing Up In the Cart

bionik_mattbionik_matt Member
in Help edited March 2014
Been trying to find the answer for this in the 1.1 documentation and I'm sure it's either something super duper small or I'm just that tired that I'm not seeing it. Is there something special that I need to wrap my custom product options in for them to actually survive the journey from store to cart?
Comments
  • fc_adamfc_adam FoxyCart Team
    @Pentagear,

As long as you've given the inputs a name within the form/link - they should be added in as custom product options. Could you link us to an add to cart for us to take a closer look please?
  • I believe we've got it figured out. Running a test now for the fix. Seems there was an issue with how we were interfacing with the field types and possible values during field sanitizing. Seems we were cleaning too much data out.
  • Just as a follow up to confirm that we've solved the issue. Thank you for the offer to help, Adam.
  • fc_adamfc_adam FoxyCart Team
    @Pentagear,

Thanks for posting back with an update - appreciate it!