Bulk FoxyCart Transaction Export Not Working

samashsamash Member
in Help edited June 2014
I am trying to use the Bulk Transactions Exporter (https://wiki.foxycart.com/integration/foxycart/bulk_transactions_exporter). I have configured settings.php and process.php. When i click submit on the webpage the progress dialog comes up and says Initializing, but does not move beyond that. Nothing is created in the exports folder. Thinking that possibly it was just long running, I waited over 30 minutes with nothing happening. We have about 4800 transactions, which I'd imagine should export in just a few minutes.
Comments
  • fc_adamfc_adam FoxyCart Team
    @samash,

What change are you making to process.php? You should only need to change settings.php.

Are you running this locally on your computer, or have you uploaded it to server?
  • samashsamash Member
    @fc_adam,
    in process.php i uncommented the "curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYPEER, false);".

i have it uploaded to my server.
    @samash,

You shouldn't need to uncomment that line if you've uploaded it to your server.

Could you open up your browsers console when trying to export, and see if any errors are displayed in it? There must be something getting tripped up there that isn't accounted for in the script.
  • samashsamash Member
    previously i had them commented and the status bar wasn't progressing past initializing so i tried uncommenting it, same result. i just commented the line again and clicked submit again, still not progressing past initializing.

My console is blank when i open it up.
    @samash,

Does it remain blank when you try to run the export? You'll want to have it open before you start that process.

Could you whisper me where you've uploaded the script, the store this is for and what you set the password/secret to? Whisper by checking the checkbox labeled "Whisper" and enter my username in the text box that appears. I'll see if I can spot what the issue may be.
    @samash, {in response to whispers}

Could you make sure that your exports folder is writeable? It looks like there is an error it's not catching correctly which is that the script is unable to open the export file.
  • samashsamash Member
    @fc_adam,

That worked thank you. i did not realize all of the folders weren't writeable. i originally only had the folder in which the file was downloading to as writeable and not also the folder containing that exports folder.