Authorize.net error 103

mreeemreee Member
in Help edited July 2014
I have orders that have been going through my store but I am getting this error. There is a subscription that had gone through multiple times and then got this error. I know the transaction key is correct because there are still orders. But after checking the error log the store does get this error frequently.

Is there a setting in Authorize.net that could be causing this?

I have been looking through the forums to try to see if anyone else had the same problem but can't find it.
Comments
  • mreeemreee Member
    store is secure.miraclehair.com
  • fc_adamfc_adam FoxyCart Team
    @mreee,

Here is an overview of what the 103 error relates to: https://support.authorize.net/authkb/index?page=content&id=A852

Looking at your store, I'm not seeing any errors for 103 since the 3rd of June - where you did have quite a number of them leading up to that point. Did you get it fixed back then?
  • mreeemreee Member
    I changed my transaction key on the 3rd. It looks like all the subscriptions that started before the 3rd are now failing. Is there any way to update them or do the customers have to re enter their info?
  • fc_adamfc_adam FoxyCart Team
    @mreee,

If a subscriptions successfully ran before the 3rd, they should still run successfully now after you've changed the transaction key for the gateway. I just had a quick look over your subs and can see that at least a couple subs have run successfully since June that were created before then.